Springstraps For Scubapro Twinjets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

Scubapro Asia Pacific never carry spring heel strap...I bought Halcyon Spring heel strap for my Scubapro Jet Fin..... Scuabapro jet fin REVO new generation in Japan......any one try NEW Jet.....please give some comment

Cheer
Jason

Jason Ooi:
Hello,

Scubapro Asia Pacific never carry spring heel strap...I bought Halcyon Spring heel strap for my Scubapro Jet Fin..... Scuabapro jet fin REVO new generation in Japan......any one try NEW Jet.....please give some comment

Cheer
Jason

Search Search Search.. It has been already covered......:wink:

hoosier:
Are you talking about this

012232_big.jpg

How about this failure point?

attachment.php

You might need a spare kit for those, too....

This happen on a dive?

Hi,

You mean Scubapro Asia pacific do carry spring heel strap?:06:

Thank
Cheer
Jason

hoosier:
Search Search Search.. It has been already covered......:wink:

modivin:
This happen on a dive?

Just before the dive.

That was the reason why I switched to the spring straps... I used to carry a spair ScubaPro genuine twin jet straps though. It was about $26 including a shipping. And, it wasn't covered by SP warranty at all.

So, my advice is to get the more secure one.

Jason Ooi:
Hi,

You mean Scubapro Asia pacific do carry spring heel strap?:06:

Thank
Cheer
Jason

Jason, I am confused with your previous question. You asked the reveiw of SP new Revo fin, right? The review has already been posted on the board...

In addition, as for the spring strap on Revo fin, there is nothing different with the origianl Jet fin. It is the same SP buckles as I used....:D

Hi,

Thank you for your sharing.

Cheer
Jason:05:
hoosier:
Jason, I am confused with your previous question. You asked the reveiw of SP new Revo fin, right? The review has already been posted on the board...

In addition, as for the spring strap on Revo fin, there is nothing different with the origianl Jet fin. It is the same SP buckles as I used....:D

ONESPEED:
I am looking for a set of spring straps for my Scubapro Twinjets. They have a unique buckle system and I'm yet to find any compatible spring straps. Anyone have the answer?:06:

The spring straps for the jet fins work on the twin jets. I did it. Very easy.

Back
Top Bottom