Springstraps For Scubapro Twinjets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I make them to attach directly to the fins. The buckles come off. They are not damaged in removal, they can be put back on.

If you're looking for ones that use the quick release buckle, there are some made like that. IMHO, it retains one point of failure & is not a desirable feature for spring straps. The whole reason we put them on is to ensure that we don't have a broken strap. Buckles can & do break.

ONESPEED:
I am looking for a set of spring straps for my Scubapro Twinjets. They have a unique buckle system and I'm yet to find any compatible spring straps. Anyone have the answer?:06:

We have been manufacturing spring straps for 5 years. If you go our website, you will find all information, www.mantaindustries.com. Take a look at our dealer listing to find one near you. Our straps are made in the US from US components and stainless steel.

You will find many happy customers on Scubaboard

Thanks - Greg

ONESPEED:
My local Scubapro dealer claims Scubapro does not make them so I'm running out of options.
He should look in the scubapro catalog :)

I guess some shops just don't wanna sell????

Here is the instruction

1. Take out Twin Jet Straps
attachment.php

2. Take out Twin Jet Buckels
attachment.php

3. Fin without any attachment
SP_Twin_Jet_XL.JPG

4. Fin with the new Jet Fin Buckle
SP_Buckle_Mounting.JPG

5. Attach the spring and derlin rod.
DSCN1864.JPG

6. Done.. Are you happy? If then, get wet with your new fin!:wink:

tiburon72157:
scuba.com has really nice ones. get the ones where you replace the stock strap buckle. swapping the pins is a breeze. i got some of these straps about a month ago and love them to death. best $35 i ever spent. i forget the company who makes them, but they're probably also available thru scubatoys.com and leisurepro.com as well.

Scuba.com has Innovative spring straps that have the genuine Scubapro quick release buckle. I ordered a pair recently for less than $35. Very good stuff with a lifetime warranty. Scubapros straps are about $80 retail and thru LP about $60 I think....

Are you talking about this

012232_big.jpg

How about this failure point?

attachment.php

You might need a spare kit for those, too....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom