Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I have been MIA...with this new SB Java, I am blocked at work. I am hoping to make it down there. Life has not been treating me kindly so it's been an uphill battle. Im down with an offshore dive Sat. morning but I will not be responsible for coordinating it. Hopefully things will be improving soon.

:shark2: Carolyn

Reactions: Jax
​Tessunderwater... Hay good to know your OK with Pat Greens dive charter. His 36 Newton is a nice dive boat and I'm sure his crew will be most accommodating.

Live4sharks..... I'm so sorry to hear your not running at 100%. Maybe you need some underwater time to recharge the batteries. Your just too awesome of a person to be kept down for long. Welcome to the I can't email from work club, those internet blocks are a pain in the A.... it's un-American since Al Gore invented this thing!!

I have no problem with setting up a dive with Pat's shop for Sat. morning. I will take care of the details and post for all interested. Lets hope the weather will cooperate this year.

So far we have 3 SBers willing and able to dive,at least that's a start.

Dove with Irishsquid this w/e. I'm going to try to make it. May be unemployed or know if I will, so there is some uncertainty at this point.

Where'd y'all dive? Jimi is a good dive buddy.

Ya he mentioned you more than a few times. LOL
We dove the philly quarry.

Hey Gary, I was telling TNRonin about our dive in that ice hole (minus the ice, never have figured that one out). That day should have been a DS day.

The vis at Philly yesterday was as good as any day at LLM. It was easily 50-60ft and we were the only ones there.

Hey Gary, I was telling TNRonin about our dive in that ice hole (minus the ice, never have figured that one out). That day should have been a DS day.

The vis at Philly yesterday was as good as any day at LLM. It was easily 50-60ft and we were the only ones there.

Excellent. Water temps not too bad, I'm guess. I'm about over White Stone. Too cold, no viz, what's the point. :idk:

About 48F if I remember correctly. Yes sir, White Stone is off the radar for a while.

​Tessunderwater... Hay good to know your OK with Pat Greens dive charter. His 36 Newton is a nice dive boat and I'm sure his crew will be most accommodating.

Live4sharks..... I'm so sorry to hear your not running at 100%. Maybe you need some underwater time to recharge the batteries. Your just too awesome of a person to be kept down for long. Welcome to the I can't email from work club, those internet blocks are a pain in the A.... it's un-American since Al Gore invented this thing!!

I have no problem with setting up a dive with Pat's shop for Sat. morning. I will take care of the details and post for all interested. Lets hope the weather will cooperate this year.

So far we have 3 SBers willing and able to dive,at least that's a start.

Will it be ok to spearfish off the boat? If not that's completely understandable but I was just curious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom