Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate you all!!!

Don't worry, it's an impersonal thing, I'm just cranked bc I couldn't make it down for the fun :wink:

Wish I could be there, but since I'm not I'll just wish all who did make it a fun & safe weekend.

Maybe october will work out better for me.
+1, October for me for sure. :wink:

I believe these photos speak for themselves :eyebrow:

IMG_2593a1.jpg

IMG_2588a1.jpg

IMG_2591a1.jpg

IMG_2589a1.jpg

IMG_2600a1.jpg

IMG_2602a1.jpg

IMG_2605a1.jpg

Special thanks to all my campmates who worked so hard to make another spectacular SpringFest!

Wow, does that look fun! And delicious :) I've never seen a seafood feed like that. Just covering the whole table. I love it!

I had been hoping to attend, as I would love to dive some springs and meet some SB-ers, but as it turns out I'm trying to get over a shoulder injury. Bleargh.

Nice to read the reports though, and I'm glad there will be another one in fall :)

Blue Sparkle
(now starving and very unlikely to find anything like that to eat around here)

Wow, does that look fun! And delicious :) I've never seen a seafood feed like that. Just covering the whole table. I love it!

I had been hoping to attend, as I would love to dive some springs and meet some SB-ers, but as it turns out I'm trying to get over a shoulder injury. Bleargh.

Nice to read the reports though, and I'm glad there will be another one in fall :)

Blue Sparkle
(now starving and very unlikely to find anything like that to eat around here)

We've already started planning the menu for VortoberFest :eyebrow:

October is next up. I intend to make it then, we'll see what really works out :wink:

I live 2 hrs from vortex, it just sucks that I had so much to do I couldn't break loose for a day or 2 this time.

OH LAWD! EEEK u had to post that Tom? lol

Had a great time with everyone once again and enjoyed entertaining y'all! Can't wait for the next Fest!

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom