Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I called St. Andrews and they said if we had an annual pass week can enter the park early. Don't suppose anyone has an annual pass thats going to the Springfest?

I called St. Andrews and they said if we had an annual pass week can enter the park early. Don't suppose anyone has an annual pass thats going to the Springfest?

I did not realize they had an annual pass that allowed early entry. I may wind up getting the family pass. This would allow 8 people in.

There's a code to get in... you'd have to arrange to the code in advance with the pass, I'd imagine.

Destin East don't need no stinkin code.... What time does Ft Pickens gate open? MSquared and I and some friends are going to Cypress on Saturday am... Have to call the canoe livery in Vernon to see what time they open...

Is this a private party or can anyone attend?

The only written rule is in Chapter 1 Paragraph 1 line 1. "Folks from Fairhope must bring Robertsdale Sausage for the grill." Other than that there are no more requirements until another one needs to be made up.....

Is this a private party or can anyone attend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom