Spring Break/Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxmaxum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Im looking for a good place to go during spring break where I can not only enjoy the festivities but also get in a good dive or two "dont worry I dont mix the two". Im looking for an older crowd other than the typical 18-24 year olds, perferably 25-35 crowd. Does anyone have any sugestions as to where I should go. Large number of single female is a must "hey! its a numbers game". Ive dove alot of places but I dont know where I can get both the older spring break night life and a good dive location.
Thanks for any tips!

Gotta agree with Geofish. Went to Playa for spring break last year. The diving isn't as good as across the channel at Coz, but the night life is an order of magnitude better.

Hey Calvin its me DeVore at Baja Dive here in Cabo San Lucas. You know this is the place for the Hottest Chicks. And its not all school kids. Diving has been Great this week vis. 80 to 100 feet water still 78 degrees.
I Would like to Dive with you again so get your self Down here.Those were some great Photos you took last time you were here.
See ya soon Maby.
DeVore
BAJA DIVE - Baja Dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom