Spotted a school of yellowfin at Airport beach ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting reaction - I've only gone there 2x since they started allowing parking and was greeted very warmly by the folks there.

very interesting crab - cool how it grabs the sponge for camo.

Aloha, Tim

Al Mialkovsky:
Yep everything I have costs way too much money, hence the inability to wing it. I usually carry the backup but I don't wanna leave anything in the car at Honolua.

Oh by the way, the price to park is now 5 bucks. I chatted with the man at the table about building homes and such and he was very friendly. I had walked down since the gate was closed, I didn't know it was ok to untie the gate. One of our party went up to get their car and he said all the cars in our group would be just 5 dollars total, very nice.

Then a kid and his girlfriend walked in, trust me, there wasn't anything optional about the 5 bucks for him. He was very straight forward and said, "5 bucks, now". The kid said he didn't have any money and he said, "5 bucks, cash only". The kid left.

Hmmmm, interesting huh?

Anyway we dove the St. Anthony yesterday, I didn't take this photo, Rodney did but here's a sponge crab, weird critter...

SpongeCrab.jpg

KrisB:
I heard those were edible... you boil it in a pot, throw out the crab and eat the sponge. :D
Oh everything is edible. You could take a dried horse plop, pound it with a hammer, season the heck out of it and call it trail fixings and you'd have them lining up around the corner.

Ok tomorrow I take my camera out, hopefully there will be some decent vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom