"Sporty" wetsuits...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Truli suits are fabulous but I don't think they're being produced in full suit yet, still shorties if I'm not mistaken.

I have seen some photographer models use dive skins over wetsuits to provide the flexibility of different patterns without carting around a locker full of wetsuits.

wetwear.com will make it however you like. I bought one for my wife. it's a perfect fit since it's custom made. Not cheap. I think it was $600ish for a wetsuit! Also, don't believe their marketing mumbo jumbo about how their neoprene is better. That might have been true when wetwear started in 1976. Despite being a perfect fit, my wife's 3mm wetwear suit just isn't warm enough for anything but tropical diving in the ocean. Forget 72f springs.

You do get a suit that is exceptionally easy to don/doff even without a skin or baby powder underneath. You also get to specify colors and other design criteria when you have one made. My wife's is black with pink trim, but I bet you could go all pink with purple trim or name your color.

Awesome info everyone... I am comfortable measuring her since I used to do it when I ran a shop, usually with good results. Met a few new girlfriends that way... ;-)

you could try attico.... out of toronto .. they have done custom work for me
give trily a call, tell him what you want, colours, type of neoprene, thickness, etc
see what he says....
Mr Trily Lem
Attico Wetsuits
245 West Beaver Creek Road, Unit 7
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1L1
Tel/ fax: 905-881-9629
www.atticowetsuit.com ;
trily@atticowetsuit.com
trilylem@aol.com

88839908_l_a1.jpg

Character | Character Wetsuit Ladies | Water Sports

You did say "bright and colorful." I didn't see where it said the thickness.

Other superheros are available. If you want to go with latex they can get pretty kinky.

Hi Stoo!
I am the designer/CEO for Truli Wetsuits. I've just released the newest design the Truli-Capri which always draws a lot of attention on the dive deck and is great for photos because - It's not black!
The wetsuits are 3.5mm in thickness and are lined with fleece to keep your core warm. Some women who are really sensitive to the cold choose to wear a rashguard underneath the wetsuit too.
Where are you located? Maybe we can arrange for Mrs.Stoo to try a Truli!
Thanks for the shout-outs @Hoag and @chillyinCanada !

Happy to answer any questions you might have about wetsuits: mia@TruliWetsuits.com
Womens_Wetsuit_BackTruliCapri_CescaPeirce_JackieWalker_TruliWetsuits.jpg

Truli-Capri in Harmony
3.5mm lined with fleece, blind-stitched, front-zip

Gorgeous, Mia!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom