Sports Chalet Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, this is definitley not for sale. :)

But your question was not in vain. Tell me what size you are looking for and I'll check tomorrow. They had about 20 left as of Monday morning. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can find thermals and rockboots. A week ago they had probably a hundred pairs of the boots, so theres a good chance they still have some. Not sure about the rest.

The only size I know they wont have is Small as I got the last one. But most people are much bigger than me, so hopefully thats not what you are wanting. They had a pretty varied selection of Medium and Large in Normal, Wide, and Long.

If you are serious,
I wear a 2xl or 2xl short, or 2xl long, or something in that range. Possibly a 3xl. I will pay you double what you paid and cover shipping.

Sure, I'm going to go tomorrow anyways, so its only 5 minutes of my time to see what they have. Do you have a preference if they have more than one?

I am a medium if they have one. Stock size fits me well. The one I have is beyond repair and really want to get another as a travel suit. Let me know if there are any!

I cant make any promises, but for everyone who has messaged me I will do my best. I'll have the results before noon tomorrow.

Well, this is definitley not for sale. :)

But your question was not in vain. Tell me what size you are looking for and I'll check tomorrow. They had about 20 left as of Monday morning. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can find thermals and rockboots. A week ago they had probably a hundred pairs of the boots, so theres a good chance they still have some. Not sure about the rest.

The only size I know they wont have is Small as I got the last one. But most people are much bigger than me, so hopefully thats not what you are wanting. They had a pretty varied selection of Medium and Large in Normal, Wide, and Long.
My tongue was definitely in my cheek on that on, since I already own two dry suits. I do, however, have friends that could use them. Which store are you talking about?

Huntington Beach. To my knowledge its the only one with Drysuits. My understanding is that they had their warehouse ship all of the rental gear to that location. I cant confirm if thats accurate, but I do know that Long Beach, and Costa Mesa do not have any (Costa Mesa doesnt have any scuba at all).

I went looking for 4 drysuits and came back with one. If I havent reached out to you, I wasnt able to find the size. I'm not planning to go back, but in case someone is interested, here is what is left in the store as of 10am this morning:

One SW
One Medium
One Large (in pretty rough shape)
Several MW and ML

What were they priced at today?

They're all $50 each. There is no jumpsuits left. Rock boots are still there, but they are all small sizes; 8 or less. They're a buck a pair though if they fit you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom