Sport review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iamsharky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am supposed to receive my sport today and will try it out soon and let you know how it does. I am really excited about this and have been wanting one for a while.

Awesome product! I received the sport on tuesday and I dove the next day in 40ft deep blackwater. Tied the transmitter to the anchor line and went about my diving. (w/o compass) All 3 dives I came within 10ft of the boat. I am sure if I had taken the time I could have come up on the anchor line but really did not reserve enough air to do much searching, which was fine.

It was great, when i got ready to come back to the boat, i put the receiver on hi and located the general direction of the boat. swam until all the led lights were flashing and then switched to lo and this brought me within feet of boat.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

the only thing that could be better on the sport would be if they could make the receiver smaller. that may not be possible though to insure the effectiveness of the product. i did not have an issue with the size though, i just clipped it off to the d-rings on my harness.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back
Top Bottom