sport diving gas mix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is in the rebreathers sub-forum so are you talking about SCR or CCR diving?

For SCR at that depth you would use a nitrox mix based on your MOD. For CCR diving you would use oxygen and your diluent would be air. However, all of this should have been (or will be) covered in your training course.

Either these threads of yours are a joke or you have absolutely know idea what you are doing. If the former, thanks for the joke. If the latter, please stay away from rebreathers.

Please do not feed the troll....

I knew it! This was the same idiot trolling over on RBW. He managed to get 5 red blobs (negative reputation) in only 5 posts:dork2:

I knew it! This was the same idiot trolling over on RBW. He managed to get 5 red blobs (negative reputation) in only 5 posts:dork2:

Curious. What was his handle/ thread on RBW? Would love to see this d__k on a close knit tech boat.

X

Too bad he delete all the post, I needed a good laugh after a long day at work.:rofl3:

Seriously.... :blinking:

Do you really want to?????

Someone who asks advice, then sprays and leaves would benefit from tutelage.

In reality, someone who displays this type of behavior would be a liability on a tech boat...but then again they may be quite useful if they are "trained" to move gear off a boat. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom