Spoiled?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys i think i may have a problem on my first two dives after cert i dove the Mighty O the Oriskany. I know thats an advanced dive, my DM knew me and my instructor well and they knew i could do it, well anyway. My first two dives were to the ship and i saw a whale shark on both dives. There in lies my problem where do i go from here? I dove the next day and it just wasnt the same lol.

I think I read about you on Darrell & Cher's site........

Nah, it'll just cost you a lot more to get to Dominica, the south Pacific etc etc(you get my drift I bet).......good luck in your future diving, maybe we can make a dive or 2 together thru True Blue.....

Guys i think i may have a problem on my first two dives after cert i dove the Mighty O the Oriskany. I know thats an advanced dive, my DM knew me and my instructor well and they knew i could do it, well anyway. My first two dives were to the ship and i saw a whale shark on both dives. There in lies my problem where do i go from here? I dove the next day and it just wasnt the same lol.

Come up here to Whidbey Island and dive the Keystone Jetty. I go there as often as I can and it's always something new and different. And yes, I'm spoiled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom