Split from Ft. Lauderdale boats. (General discussions)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FLL Diver:
People keep asking about dive boats in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I've consolidated the lists I had and have come up with what is by no means a comprehensive list, but it is a start.

Marc

Thanks so much Marc!!!

Nice! Now, as soon as the conchdivers.com site is back up I have something to put in for the boat charters there!!! Anyone else?????

CBulla
~..Conchered!..~

How'd you get that?

Marc

well, being a FL native, I guess it should be Crackered, but I figured that since I eat conch fritteres, fishes, and gator as part of my main diet, a conchering is OK by me :wink:

Conch - yankee's say "konsh" but its really said "KONK!" :)

FLL Diver:
People keep asking about dive boats in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I've consolidated the lists I had and have come up with what is by no means a comprehensive list, but it is a start.

Marc

Nice list. Coral Princess is really out of Pompano, I think they go up to the Boca Raton Hotel and Resort (the pink tall one) and pick guests up only.
Fish Food is also now docked in Pompano at the same place as Fathoms of Fun.

--A

One thing that would help is a cross-reference to the dive sites that the boat serve (or frequent). Even if the inlet used was listed, that could narrow the search when looking to dive a particular site. For example, Scubatyme Charters (Pompano) leaves the intercoastal via the Hillsboro Inlet.

-Rob

Thanks, Marc!

I'm coming in early enough (next) Friday to get in a late afternoon dive. Do you have any recommendations? I'm staying in Ft. Lauderdale proper, and want to use a good outfit that will let me buddy with the DM. (I've got about 30 dives under my belt, and am a little leery of buddies who don't have a vested interest in seeing me topside.) I do hate to miss a chance to dive.

fldivenut:
Nice list. Coral Princess is really out of Pompano, I think they go up to the Boca Raton Hotel and Resort (the pink tall one) and pick guests up only.
Fish Food is also now docked in Pompano at the same place as Fathoms of Fun.

--A

I guess I should have double checked and fixed the list before I posted it. :)

I changed a contact name as well.

Marc

CBulla:
Nice! Now, as soon as the conchdivers.com site is back up I have something to put in for the boat charters there!!! Anyone else?????

Maybe the powers that be could make the list a sticky thread that stays at the top of the Conch Divers Forum until the website gets built?

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom