Spiegel trip Sunday July 24th. Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeterVV

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi

I am looking for a trip to the Spiegel Grove on Sunday July 24th. Anyone know who will be going there from Key Largo. Cant find anyone but rainbow but they are leaving at 6:30

Thanks.

Call Key Largo Scuba Shack ... they can probably make that work for you...And they are awesome... 6 pack boats...

Also give the gang down at Silent World a call. They will sometimes even run double dips on the Spiegel. They have 2 boats (one is a 6 pack).

Hi Peter,
There are more dive ops here in Key Largo than there are gas stations, so you have many choices. Key Largo Dive Center has a large 6pack boat (never crowded) and they do double dips on the Spiegel Grove or the Duane. Also Ocean Divers does 1 deep wreck + 1 reef dive trips every morning, Sundays to the Speigel Grove. Feel free to call us and we can help you with any arrangements.
Whether you dive with me or one of the other many fine dive ops here in Key Largo (I have friends at many), please stop by to say hi :wavey:.

Water temp is now 85deg. Many folks are diving in just swim suits and maybe a rash guard. A few are in shortest. For diving the deep wrecks I wear a full suit since I get chilled. It is all personal preference.

i'd go with atlantis and Captain Slate. Awesome operation. And i'm just a customer...no relationship with 'em.

And i'd wear a full suit. protects ya much better

Hi

I am looking for a trip to the Spiegel Grove on Sunday July 24th. Anyone know who will be going there from Key Largo. Cant find anyone but rainbow but they are leaving at 6:30

Thanks.

Im doing a double dip on July 24th in the morning. I can also arrange a PM trip if its preferable. Being from Europe, I understand Bar and have DIN tanks available if you want Nitrox :)

Cheers

Last edited:
On Sunday, Ocean Divers goes out to the Spiegel Grove in the morning and the Duane in the afternoon. They go out with 2 divers. I've had many a fine trip with them.

Good diving, Craig

I did 40 dives with Silent World last year including 20 on the Spiegel Grove. Chris and his staff always bend over backwards to make sure your diving is the best it can be!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom