Spiegel Grove X 2 Monday, 3/28/16, Report,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you scubadada. Yes, same scorpionfsh that is below Phil in the next photo after the mouth open shot. I think you are referring to the redspotted hawkfish (sg10)?

Yes, thank you Tim. Redspotted Hawkfish, I'm unfamiliar with it, beautiful photo

Yes, thank you Tim. Redspotted Hawkfish, I'm unfamiliar with it, beautiful photo

Hi Tim, I've learned a lot from your posted photos and our interaction on SB. Thank you very much, one of my most valuable activities here. Still waiting for the book though.

Hi Tim, I've learned a lot from your posted photos and our interaction on SB. Thank you very much, one of my most valuable activities here. Still waiting for the book though.
Thank you scubadada. Too busy right now on other website projects for a book. If things ever calm down it might happen.

always great work....thanks for sharing and keep the images coming.

These images are stunning. If you ever get the urge to teach a class or lecture - just tell me where to sign!

These images are stunning. If you ever get the urge to teach a class or lecture - just tell me where to sign!
Thank you Rob. I do private lessons from time to time. I teach how to create images on all Manual settings, never anything on automatic. I see you are a new diver. That's great! I love seeing new folks in the water. I recommend getting your Advanced (and Nitrox) certifications before you get into photography. Your diving skills need to be well honed to make the most of your photo opportunities.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom