Spiegel Grove Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see you found the recent bait balls that have been swarming the wreck. Gotta love those days with little to no current.
90deg water, were you in a drysuit?

Cool video -- Thanks for sharing!!

Ok..gotta ask? What is the deal with the oddly hung deco bottle? Seems to me to be an entanglement hazard, as well as leaving the valve/reg unprotected.

I love diving that wreck, great conditions in the video!

Gotta love those days with little to no current. 90deg water, were you in a drysuit?

I logged 79.5F :). A little toasty for a drysuit but it's comfy with a thick UG. I prefer diving dry, its' cozy, more stable and easier to dump.

---------- Post added September 5th, 2014 at 09:35 PM ----------

NICE. Thanks for sharing! :acclaim: :acclaim:

Cool video -- Thanks for sharing!!

I love diving that wreck, great conditions in the video!

Thanks!!!

Nice video: interesting to see parts of the interior that I'll never see first hand. Undersea conditions remained nice through the labor day weekend: I dove the Grove, Duane and Eagle with virtually no current on any of them. We simply free descended rather than use the mooring ball lines. Topside conditions were a bit sporty though..... Thanks for sharing the video

I dove the Grove, Duane and Eagle with virtually no current on any of them. We simply free descended rather than use the mooring ball lines.

Sounds perfect :) Cant' wait to go back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom