SPG needed, on Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I need a SPG with hose. Anyone have an old one laying around they want to sell?

And you wonder why your so disliked?

You only got that response after the second time you posted a harassing comment and ignored PM requests to find out why you are acting in the rude manner.

Last night, I had considered offering to sell you mine, but decided I'm not ready to give it up.

So you can not read either? IM LOOKING FOR AN SPG ON ISLAND

bummer WC - if I'd known you were looking I'd have brought one with me...

Do you want a plastic one or a brass & glass one?

if you can handle interisland shipping I know Pacific Dive has the really nice brass and glass ones for $50 ... but it's off island :(

hope you find one, Tim

I just need something cheap untill I get "the" rig picked out. I do not care what it is except that it works. Both of mine have rotted out....Old age sucks.

Wildcard:
So you can not read either? IM LOOKING FOR AN SPG ON ISLAND
Wildcard -- I'm sorry I don't keep track of which island you're on. I really have better things to do with my time.

I do recall that at one point you were on Maui...

You clearly dont have anything better to do then act like the prick you are on a thread I posted looking for something.

How come you didn't ask your local used scuba gear wharehouse? I've got two SPG's on a hose, and a bunch of hoses too. Call me.

Back
Top Bottom