SPG needed, on Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
So you can not read either? IM LOOKING FOR AN SPG ON ISLAND

I guess I can't read either. I was not sure where you are also. In all fairness you should have said, "looking for SPG locally in Maui (or wherever your location is). I am not trying to flame you but you could have been a bit more precise.

MilitantMedic:
How come you didn't ask your local used scuba gear wharehouse? I've got two SPG's on a hose, and a bunch of hoses too. Call me.
I ment to PM you. Yous sorta vanished? PM me your number again...You and Oli want to go sailing?

onfloat:
Dang, he posted it in the Hawaii local market place. What more do you want?

Actually, I just use the recent posts to seach for active threads. I don't really pay much attention in which forum it is posted. But your point is taken.

What the hell WC...you are using the word "vanished" ...

First of all I am offended by the very insenuation that is propogated by this offensive word. Secondly next time you post a post in this forum please include:

1) The phonetic spelling of the item you want to include the definition from Webster's.
2) The exact price you are willing to pay, in US dollars, Philippine Pisos and Euro.
3) The color to include the shade of the item you seek
4) Whether you want it in Metric or Imperial (you never know..)
5) What size threads
6) Chemical composition of the the item that you would like to include the sum of the molecular weights of each element
7) Your mother's maiden name, your birthdate, your social security number, your first cat's name, your first dog's name, the make and model of your first car, your address, you cell phone #, your wife's first middle and last name (and social).

Hope that you learned your lesson...!

Don't forget the Credit Card #.

Scuba and Dream:

First of all I am offended by the very insenuation that is propogated by this offensive word. Secondly next time you post a post in this forum please include:

1) The phonetic spelling of the item you want to include the definition from Webster's.
2) The exact price you are willing to pay, in US dollars, Philippine Pisos and Euro.
5) What size threads
6) Chemical composition of the the item that you would like to include the sum of the molecular weights of each element
7) Your mother's maiden name, your birthdate, your social security number, your first cat's name, your first dog's name, the make and model of your first car, your address, you cell phone #, your wife's first middle and last name (and social).

I'm having problems with "sorta"....either you vanish or you don't, none of this halfway crap!!!

What are you trying to say? Let's not minch words here.

Scuba and Dream:

5) What size threads

I have learned my lesson. BTW you forgot blood type. It's green, done seen it umderwater.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom