Spare Air!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

longshotgene

Registered
Reaction score
I have access to 8 Spare Air units which have never been used. The person I am selling them for wants $100 a piece. I know this is a lot cheaper than in the stores, but they want to get rid of them. Let me know if you are interested.

Why do all the Spare Air "deals" start with someone who has less than 30 posts. Is this a marketing thing? I'll say it once and then let it go forever. Spare Air is crap.

They are the Spare Air model 3.0. I am sorry if my low ratings offends you. Maybe some day I can achieve the Scuba God status. If you don't like something, you don't have to rag on it. Especially when you don't back up your statement with any empirical evidence. Think before you speak next time. It makes you sound like a whinny baby. Spare Air are not crap. I have plenty of friends, including former Seals who keep them on them at all times. If you keep up on the maintenance and don't abuse them, they are good things like anything else. Please don't post again if all you are going to do is complain. Imagine you're a store owner with a bunch of customers, and someone comes into your store and starts calling your stuff crap. It would probably piss you off too!
DSCI0528.JPG

It does not come with the fill adapter. I just checked with a local scuba store. The adapter is around $60. You can get it cheaper through Ebay. What you get is what is in the photo. They are brand new but don't come with the adapter. For some reason these don't have the adapter.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please note the special forum rules that apply to the Marketplace section. This is not a place for discussion/critique or commentary about the item being sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom