SP reg ID?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aceboyd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, all you Scubapro experts. I need some help identifying this reg. It has a G250 second stage but I'd like to know which model first stage. It's been offered to me for $85 and with the right first stage would be a good price. Thanks for the assistance.

Could someone please tell me how in the world to post my pics? Must I post them in URL? That's the only option I can find. ???

If the G250 is one of the original design (metal air barrel) then $85 for it alone is a good price. If it's a G250HP, it's actually a better price because those are more expensive, but to most SP aficionados not as desirable a reg. For attaching a photo, what I do is "go advanced" then "manage extensions" browse for a photo on your computer, upload, etc... at least I think that's what I've done.

If you can do a good job describing the 1st stage I bet someone can figure it out without a photo. First thing would be to look on the yoke knob, does it say MK10?

You can probably ID the suspect from this line-up: First Stage

If all is in serviceable order, $85 is probably a good buy.

The easiest way to post a pic is as an attachment:
  • Make sure it's not much bigger than 200-300KB
  • Click on the paper clip in the tool bar above the editor and attach the pic; a windows opens, and you tell it where to get the pic.
If the outside of the G250 is in good conditions then buy it. It's very easy to service yourself, and all of the "consumable" parts are available from third parties.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom