SP pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fairly certain I won't. You talk like a scubapro dealer. And it was in the appropriate forum why did you move it?

Actually if you buy it over-seas you will not get the parts for life and warranty work would come out of your pocket. I am not a SP dealer but the topic of buying that product outside the US is well covered here.

So you have to ask yourself if the parts for life is worth the savings.

Scubaboard affords special protection to Scubapro. What would possibly make you think it would be OK to ask the Scubapro reps a question about
scubapro policy in the Scubapro forum. Didn't you think for a minute that might be embarrassing to people that are not here to be embarrassed?

Actually if you buy it over-seas you will not get the parts for life and warranty work would come out of your pocket. I am not a SP dealer but the topic of buying that product outside the US is well covered here.

parts for life? what parts for life? You can't get that from an American dealer now that I'm aware of unless you buy a complete package.

Scubaboard affords special protection to Scubapro. What would possibly make you think it would be OK to ask the Scubapro reps a question about
scubapro policy in the Scubapro forum. Didn't you think for a minute that might be embarrassing to people that are not here to be embarrassed?

great question, maybe diversteve can answer this one.

He wouldn't get the parts for life anyway now. You need to buy a reg, bc, and computer for that. I can suggest a reg that will perform just as well with less expensive parts he can buy openly and even learn to service himself that will perform just as well. For half the US cost and just a bit more than the European cost for just a first stage and second. And he, not the mfg, can pick the hose length.

Actually unless you now buy a BCD, regulator and Computer at the same time you don't get the parts for life so the savings may be worth it.

Oh boy, I'm glad I won't be near any of you when the lightning strikes.

My bad-I thought SP came with parts for life but I have only owned one reg from them and it was bought...sometime ago. Thanks for clearing it up Jim and Herb. Actually I wasn't trying to imply that it would or wouldn't be worth buying in the US in exchange for the parts program. In all honesty, even if they still offered that deal it wouldn't sway me to spend the extra cash upfront.

We don't afford "special" protection to ScubaPro but we do afford equal protection to all of our manufacturers who have agreed to participate in their Q&A forum.

Special Rules:

1) While posting questions, comments, or otherwise in these Q&A Forums - Please keep in mind that the Manufacturers represented here have graciously agreed to host those forums so that they can communicate about their products directly to the world via ScubaBoard. These are their forums, and so we have given them the right to moderate them as they see fit for both content and appropriateness.

This moderation includes the ability to delete posts which may not conform to the spirit of the Q&A Forums. Posts regarding company policy as opposed to questions about products and services may be removed at the companies (or ScubaBoard's) discretion. These forums are intended to serve as a customer support and product information FAQ for the companies that participate here.

These forums are intended as a way to give them an interaction within the largest public forum dedicated to Scuba diving. As with all of the forums here on ScubaBoard, it's best to approach such an opportunity to communicate with your favorite manufacturers with courtesy and respect. Please keep in mind, that while there are many Manufacturing Reps and Customer Support People answering questions here, it is not unusual for you to find yourself interacting with the President, CEO, or owner.

With that said, you may find that some manufacturers may take longer to reply to your postings, as many of these participants have busy schedules.

2) Posts made in this forum should be questions specifically for the manufacturer of the product. General questions which are best served in one of the other forums on ScubaBoard may be moved at the discretion of ScubaBoard moderators.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom