Southwest Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, *some* of us (and in some I mean myself specifically) aren't so, oh, what's a polite way to put this so I don't completely offend yet make my point... deranged.

Bwa ha ha. Ha. Ha.

Here. I've made your morning coffee--just the way you like it! :coffee:

ex-lax in the cof-fee--plop plop!

So how is it? I do like good strong coffee. I've been forbidden from making coffee at the office now. Maybe it was the extra special ingredient I put in there... :D

I wouldn't be joking like that until Rescue is over....... Rob said there might be scenarios, he didn't say they would all be diving related....

He can use that dodgy slanting outhouse which was sitting on the hill when we dove in October, although when it tumbles down the hill, with him in it, I may be laughing too hard to rescue him properly.

(yes, I know, that could really hurt someone. But you do have to admit that the image of something like this happening can't help but make you tee-hee just a little...)

booth22, are you rescue diving with us in April?

namabiru:
He can use that dodgy slanting outhouse which was sitting on the hill when we dove in October, although when it tumbles down the hill, with him in it, I may be laughing too hard to rescue him properly.

heaven forbid such an "accident" should happen....:eyebrow:

Speaking of waste products, maybe Rob will let you know what happened to Jen!:l: :l:

namabiru:

I'll be trying my best to get there...

namabiru:

Kris was already tortured in November. He has been promoted to torturer for the April class. :wink:

I just signed up for my AOW with Southwest Scuba in April. Based on this thread...I've made the right decision. I can't wait...I'm looking forward to the training and meeting everyone!

Ah, good times! I was thinking of coming up to dive that weekend. I can't stay until Monday, unfortunately, but may make a day run. I'm hoping to have some equipment to dive-run before rescue, so I can get used to it. Shopping now, will see.

bsterkel:
I just signed up for my AOW with Southwest Scuba in April. Based on this thread...I've made the right decision. I can't wait...I'm looking forward to the training and meeting everyone!
Wow $65 for AOW that's crazy :11: Rob is slashing prices! You'll have a great time. Maybe I'll see you there.

-Garrett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom