Southwest Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cba191

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I want to thank Rob and Jen for doing a great job in getting me certified. They we patient and really helped out. now i will be off to mexico in a couple, and also hope to wee many of you at the lake.

ben

Congrats on the cert, Ben! Brandon and I did the first portion of our AOW with Rob and Jen this weekend and we learned a ton and had a great time. The semi-private format of their classes really suits us. The 50 degree water, however, leaves something to be deisred, though to be fair that's not within their control. :) The most important thing I learned was once you're warm under your wetsuit hood, DO NOT, under any circumstance, let any new cold water in!

Congrats again Ben!

Congratulations Ben! You did great this weekend. Enjoy San Carlos and we'll see you back at the lake soon!

Congratulations Koren and Brandon! The two of you did great also. It was a bit chilly in the water in the weekend. Anyone who comes out to the lake with these temps is certainly dedicated!

Thanks to all for the kind words!

So see, look at how nice we all are to you. We leave good commentary on your teachings, we promote you to others, and what do we get?

Promised torture during Rescue Diver.

I hope you think about the kindness of others (myself included) before going down the same old road of torture in April...
After all, what kind of sick disturbed individual likes to see people cry like little girls?

I appreciate the kind words. I really do.

And we don't make you cry like little girls. We make you cry like big bawling grown men! bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :D

namabiru:
After all, what kind of sick disturbed individual likes to see people cry like little girls?

oops, I thought this was part of being in the AZ forums? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom