Southern Swampers....how is everyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wasssuuppp???Seems like forever since I seen a single swamper soul.Between work and play, I aint been around here in awhile, and I shure do miss the mid week party. I'm up for a eat and meet at the local watering hole,but I won't be back in town till after Christmas.I'll post up when I get back,Mmmmmm......I can smell dem boild shrimps right now!!!Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I've been busy with stuff here at home. Mom bought a new house and she wanted a few 'personal' touches adde to it before she moved in. Lucky me, I know now how to hang wallboard better than I ever really wanted to....

I read a post earlier about the CSSP Polar Bear Dive and I am really considering trying to make that if I can talk my dive buddy into going with me. Maybe I will see some of ya'll there.

In the meanwhile...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Homeyllama once bubbled...
Wasssuuppp???Seems like forever since I seen a single swamper soul.Between work and play, I aint been around here in awhile, and I shure do miss the mid week party. I'm up for a eat and meet at the local watering hole,but I won't be back in town till after Christmas.I'll post up when I get back,Mmmmmm......I can smell dem boild shrimps right now!!!Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Seems the cold weather has all the Swampers in hibernation! Let us know when you get home and we'll plan a function!

What about a New Years day dive? Beast had an idea so I posted it for him. Ya wanna?

Glad to hear from you!

Sounds good to me, the coffeehouse will be shut down that day, so I'll be able to get away from town to get some diving in.

Good to see you around again Homey.

Back
Top Bottom