Southern Swampers....how is everyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Seems like forever since I've seen some of you guys. With the wet cold weather moving in, our bi-weekly TL outings have come to a screeching halt...and I miss you guys!

What do ya'll think about meeting some evening next week? We could go to Joe's Crab Shack, Chili's....somewhere convenient for everyone.

Let's not lose contact this winter!!!!

Hi Dee, I haven't got to meet you yet, and I live a pretty good ways north of ya'll, but I am going to be in Houston for two weeks in January visiting relatives, maybe I could take a detour and say hi just to put a face with the name huh?

That would be great, JT!

We're on the east side of Houston, right next door to Baytown. What part of Houston will you be in?

We'll figure something out!

My relatives have just moved again down there, and I think one of them lives in Kingswood, and the others live near Texas City.

Texas City is in the opposite direction an hour or so away. When you know where you'll end up, let me know.

I will be sure and do that Dee, Thanks!

I'd be up for it next week. Wednesday is best day for me. I am stupid enough to referee high school basketball. other days have games.

Hi

Seems like I have missed the last several get togethers. Between Christmas activities and all I have been plenty busy. Will try to make it before Christmas. Don't want to make the winter a long one by not staying in touch and seeing everyone.

but I am still out here. If there is going to be a get-together of the Southern Swampers, let me know. I would like to see mos of y'all again and meet those who I have not.

Well,everyone on this side of the tracks is hanging in there pretty good.I have been swamped at work and don`t get to see the house except to grab a meal ,clean up and sleep for 5 hrsm and do it all over again the next day!
16-18 hrs a day don`t give any time to play:(
I hope everyone had a great turkey day!
I leaving tommorrow around 5 pm headed to the dear lease.Its just the other side of Gaitsville,Tx.There has been a sighting of real juicy turkey so maby I`ll get to bag one.I`ll let ya`ll know if I have good luck!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom