Southern Leyte recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
mommy, what's that banana doing...????

They're dancing, darling. Now look away.

heheh SB has added an "I'd hit it" smiley to the gallery - I think they're nicking them all from Football 365 where I'm registered as "Camel Toad Licker" but never get around to posting...

Pretty soon my little masturbation gif will be allowed!

Vive La Revolution, baby!

:showtime:

jason, you should go with these guys :) it'll be quite a party :thumbs-up

i can only imagine how crazy it'll be - larry, pak, drew and the ppd gang in one corner of the world. :thumbs-up

iris_ice:
jason, you should go with these guys :) it'll be quite a party :thumbs-up

i can only imagine how crazy it'll be - larry, pak, drew and the ppd gang in one corner of the world. :thumbs-up

Do you really want to hang out with a guy who calls himself Camel Toad Licker???:rofl3:

Thanks Iris. I must say they did a splendid job of hijacking the thread but at least the gist of it is yes Sogod Bay Resort must be a decent place to stay and dive.:wink:

I forgot I probably won't be able to bring any tequila unless I dare pack it in my check on luggage due to the new security measures here in the States. So sad.:(

ahh but Jason there's always the duty free shops right there at the luggage pickup area at Manila airport... :D

jbb:
Thanks Iris. I must say they did a splendid job of hijacking the thread but at least the gist of it is yes Sogod Bay Resort must be a decent place to stay and dive.:wink:

I forgot I probably won't be able to bring any tequila unless I dare pack it in my check on luggage due to the new security measures here in the States. So sad.:(
Jason,
In this forum, it doesnt take long to get your thread hijacked :)

As for airline carry on luggages, I think they no longer exist in the US :(

Enrique

jbb:
Hopefully my boss approves my vacation request for Nov 22 to Dec 11. Anyone dived Leyte - Sogod Bay Resort? I like the more remote places and maybe I'll catch Bohol on the next trip. After Leyte I plan on going back to Malapascua and TSD. You guys getting together in Anilao during that first or last weekend....I could bring a couple more bottles of Tequila with me:eyebrow:

Thanks for the help.

Not sure if you've already seen this, but just in case: -

http://www.sogodbayscubaresort.com/

All the reviews we got (see the other threads I bumped yesterday) were very favourable, too.

There's my apology for helping to bollix up your perfectly good thread :D

jbb:

and you know that we sell alcohol inexpensively here... :coffee:

Well you guys have pretty good prices on the booze but I have not seen the better tequila over there in the duty free shops. In fact they don't even have it here in duty free. It's mostly bourbon, whiskey and scotch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom