Southern Leyte recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happybuddha:
Hi guys, can me and the GF join you? I plan to be in the US for Christmas, but would like to get back to Asia for New Years. I had thought of doing the annual trip to PG, but since I've wanted to go back to Sogod Bay since diving there in '02, I would certainly consider going if welcomed :bananalama: . By the way, that icon has nothing to do with this thread but I just saw it for the first time and had to use it.

Drew

Drew,

You and your lovely GF (Christina, isn't it?) being there would make the difference between a good holiday and a great one. A real pleasure to see you again!

OT, but how's the old fitness regime going? I'm on day one of being 34 and day one of not smoking, it's stressful...PM me if you prefer.

As for the local guys, they're absolute stars. Pasaway, naturally, but stars nonetheless:wink:

no smoking!! outstanding ol boy... the pain stops by day 4... seems 34 is the birthday to do it on...

and Happy bday!! let me go start a thread.....

Hi Larry,

Congrats on not smoking and on turning 34, funny, I thought you were older than that.

Yes indeed, Cristina is the GF, and thanks for the kind compliments about making the difference on the holiday.

By the way, started the new job in HK this week, so at some point in the near future we'll have to meet up for a wee shandy or two.

I've plateaued on the weight loss recently, spent 2 weeks in the US traveling (got back Friday morning) and so finding healthy food was not so easy as was finding time to exercise. However, I've maintained the weight loss at 60lbs and now that I'm back in HK will get back on the program.

Drew

Jon,

Thanks.

Caloy,

Can you send me information on Southern Leyte please?

Cheers,
Drew

happybuddha:
Hi Larry,

Congrats on not smoking and on turning 34, funny, I thought you were older than that.

Yes indeed, Cristina is the GF, and thanks for the kind compliments about making the difference on the holiday.

By the way, started the new job in HK this week, so at some point in the near future we'll have to meet up for a wee shandy or two.

I've plateaued on the weight loss recently, spent 2 weeks in the US traveling (got back Friday morning) and so finding healthy food was not so easy as was finding time to exercise. However, I've maintained the weight loss at 60lbs and now that I'm back in HK will get back on the program.

Drew

Sounds good on all fronts, I'm back every weekend so I'll email you my tel. no. to get in touch.

When we meet up, I'll try to get one or other of the PPD to put in an appearance - we have quite a Hong Kong contingent it happens.

happybuddha:
... funny, I thought you were older than that.

Yes he sure does act mature for his age....

NOT...:rofl3:

drew, love that new icon!!!... w.t.f. is the banana riding???:bananalama:

pakman:
Yes he sure does act mature for his age....

NOT...:rofl3:

drew, love that new icon!!!... w.t.f. is the banana riding???:bananalama:

it's a llama, I can't believe you had to ask
cheekyfingers.gif

Her's one where our beloved banana is "riding" something rather different

whacky0954ij.gif

@ Mods - if it's really too bad, I'll edit!

I think it's a she-banana. I have a dog one too, but even our saintlike mods might consider it a bit OTT.

:D

Back
Top Bottom