Southern Leyte recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hopefully my boss approves my vacation request for Nov 22 to Dec 11. Anyone dived Leyte - Sogod Bay Resort? I like the more remote places and maybe I'll catch Bohol on the next trip. After Leyte I plan on going back to Malapascua and TSD. You guys getting together in Anilao during that first or last weekend....I could bring a couple more bottles of Tequila with me:eyebrow:

Thanks for the help.

jbb:
Hopefully my boss approves my vacation request for Nov 22 to Dec 11. Anyone dived Leyte - Sogod Bay Resort? I like the more remote places and maybe I'll catch Bohol on the next trip. After Leyte I plan on going back to Malapascua and TSD. You guys getting together in Anilao during that first or last weekend....I could bring a couple more bottles of Tequila with me:eyebrow:

Thanks for the help.
jason, we'll (Larry, Pakman, Jonix, Matthew, Wolverine and I) be doin a mini-DOR in Sothern Leyte come Dec. 27-30, 2006. We'll all stay at the Sogod Bay Scuba Resort.

clgsamson:
jason, we'll (Larry, Pakman, Jonix, Matthew, Wolverine and I) be doin a mini-DOR in Sothern Leyte come Dec. 27-30, 2006. We'll all stay at the Sogod Bay Scuba Resort.
clgsamson,
Has the number of divers shriveled down to 6? I admit I'm one of those that had bailout and still suffering from depression because of it :(

Enrique

subzero:
clgsamson,
Has the number of divers shriveled down to 6? I admit I'm one of those that had bailout and still suffering from depression because of it :(

Enrique

My friend Karl Stanley is joining us as well, but yeah - mini DOR :sad:

Edit - just a thought, but time to start a bit more in-depth planning?

No Enrique, here's the complete line up...

Wolverine (Tim), Larry, Karl S., Mike P., Jonix, Matthew, Bobby (Bcd1) and gf, Me and Myra, Marijo, her sister and a friend, Bob Everett.

edit: Larry, you coming to the PI with Mike, Karl and Tim at the same date? Dec. 26? We've (locals) all booked our flights with Cebu Pacific on the 27th, first flight 5:30am.

At the moment, I have booked precisely nothing. I'll email pakman & find out what he's doing. Meanwhile I'll go resurrect the old thread so we can stop hijacking this one...:D

clgsamson:
No Enrique, here's the complete line up...

Wolverine (Tim), Larry, Karl S., Mike P., Jonix, Matthew, Bobby (Bcd1) and gf, Me and Myra, Marijo, her sister and a friend, Bob Everett.

edit: Larry, you coming to the PI with Mike, Karl and Tim at the same date? Dec. 26? We've (locals) all booked our flights with Cebu Pacific on the 27th, first flight 5:30am.

I may try to sneak out that weekend before xmas and try going back to Malapascua or Bohol before the Southern Leyte trip. Probably Bohol would be more realistic/ convenient (I presume there must be some ferries going from Bohol to Southern Leyte).

pakman:
I may try to sneak out that weekend before xmas and try going back to Malapascua or Bohol before the Southern Leyte trip. Probably Bohol would be more realistic/ convenient (I presume there must be some ferries going from Bohol to Southern Leyte).
wait one..................

edit: got this one, but the ferries originate from Cebu. Hilongos is the port town in Southern Leyte where you get off, ride a van (I can arrange that with Phil) to the town of Padre Burgos or Sogod Bay Resort.

http://oceanjet.net/schedcebuhilongos.htm

Hi guys, can me and the GF join you? I plan to be in the US for Christmas, but would like to get back to Asia for New Years. I had thought of doing the annual trip to PG, but since I've wanted to go back to Sogod Bay since diving there in '02, I would certainly consider going if welcomed :bananalama: . By the way, that icon has nothing to do with this thread but I just saw it for the first time and had to use it.

Drew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom