SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You DNYers are trouble, the whole lot of ya!!

He he he he, I wonder if Sam is going to see this?

Em - I see this.

Boomer - Behave!

Hey Jenny, I saw this link in your signature & got a little group together from the NYC area... I just wanted to let you know, I have about 40 or so coming down by bus on Saturday so they'll need a place to stay. Not sure yet if it's gonna be one or two buses, I'll let you know... Also, Bon Jovi is from my area & said he would be there to set up on Saturday as well... He's got two tractor trailers of gear plus the three tour buses, so he'll need parking as well...

hey, notta problem man! Does JBJ wanna go on before or after Toby? I think I have an hour slot on either side. Tell him to park the trailers and tour buses after they are unloaded over at Publix and we will carpool him from there. Was he gonna pick up anything for eats? He does know I like rum, right? :D
As far as your buddies, the busses have porta potties, right? Then they can park in front of the house. Ya'll can set up tents in the backyard. May have to knock that fence down between us and the foreclosed house. They probably won't mind...

Oh.. boomer.. about them growths... :D :D

It was figurative, SJ, as in growing as a person... :shakehead: :lotsalove: lol... :D See ya at the party! (I wish...)

I know, I know.. figuratively I am busting your chops! :D :D

I knew that you knew that I knew... lol... It's just so hard to convey sarcasm on here... lol... :D :D :D

Sorry, no more hijacking your party thread... I do wish I lived closer, that party sounds like it's going to be a blast... :depressed:

Jenny - Boomer is harmless and thank you for entertaining us on your thread.

We cordially invite the Dive New York Club to come and visit our WARM state for Christmas. Don't be shy, fly on down and come diving with us! :D

We cordially invite the Dive New York Club to come and visit our WARM state for Christmas. Don't be shy, fly on down and come diving with us! :D

As the snow is falling on their heads and they are driving on nasty road, you may want to remind them just how WARM it is here. 82 today :yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom