SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far this party has me wearing a thong and singing like Julio Iglesias with a tummy full of rum!
Oh, just another day on ScubaBoard.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I figured that I'd liven things up and stir up some interest in the party by posting a picture of my thong!!!

Are you ready?

I'm not so sure I should do this. I do, after all, have a reputation to uphold.

But I don't want to disappoint you guys so now that I've teased you, I better do it.

But to make this safe for work and families, instead of directly linking the photo, I'll just link to my thong.

Here you go.

That's right, I wear the thong style of footwear. I know y'all can't wait to see me sporting my thongs next Sunday! :rofl3::blinking::lotsalove:

LOL!!!!!! I fully expect you to wear that to the party Debby!

Love my Kinos.. and so did Charlie when he was a puppy!!!! grrrhhh...

Ok, it's been quite a few posts since we had a food update...
Please copy and paste any changes, additions, etc...

Jenny - Carmel corn (yes, there will be popcorn! ), Christmas cookies
DebbyDiver - Brain Bleach Shooters
Deepstops - Anejo rum & Mexican bean dip & chips (to go with Pygar's tequila )
Jupitermermaid - chocolate covered pringles
pygar - Tequila
crd kts - artichoke dip, RUM!
Divergirl4U - Some nice Wine red and white
Speargirl - chicken wings, mild and hot, soda, smoked fish dip and party supplies
LowVizWiz - Sodas, ice and wife's zucchini bread
Netmage - Grilled Wings from Bru's, Vodka and Apple Pucker....
Showboat - Skyy Vodka
tasdiver1 - White Wine and Something from Publix (whatever needs filling in)
DennisS - potstickers
NetDoc - ????????
MB - ??????
tcarpjr - ??????
Scubaken1970 - Fruit tray,Wine and Ice
videodude - either vegetarian pasta or a veggie tray
tltracy - Christmas fudge goodies or something like that
Mr. Lee - ??????
BethO - Cheese platter and wine
poety - Beer
ektess1 - ??????

If you think of it, bring your own glass. This will cut down on the trash (yes, let's conserve the environment), and when you leave, forgetting to take it with you will ensure I will have a really fine collection.

$10 max gift if you want to be included in the gift exchange.

PARKING----
Across from me (beige house on corner): about 10 vehicles.
South: (foreclosed, nobody living there) can handle probably 6, also along the street on both sides can handle another 5+
My yard: 3 on my swale, plus one in the driveway.

The neighbors to the north may not be of much help cause they have so many cars already. There is always the Publix parking lot that we can arrange car pooling.

DO NOT PARK at the house where the stop sign is (corner of 73 Way and Cleveland St.) I talked to the son and he forewarned me that his mom will have vehicles towed.

:(

Hafta cancel... Mix class on the 14th won't finish until later, and I still have my Dad and Bro in town helping with the move and condo.... hope you all have a blast...

I figured that I'd liven things up and stir up some interest in the party by posting a picture of my thong!!!

Are you ready? I'll just link to my thong.

Here you go.I know y'all can't wait to see me sporting my thongs next Sunday!
:banana: WHOA! That's ALL you're wearing? Now the party IS getting a bit livelier! :D :banana:

:(

Hafta cancel... Mix class on the 14th won't finish until later, and I still have my Dad and Bro in town helping with the move and condo.... hope you all have a blast...
You can learn ALL about mixes at the party! One jigger of Tequila, two of rum, a dash of.......

Hey Jenny, I saw this link in your signature & got a little group together from the NYC area... I just wanted to let you know, I have about 40 or so coming down by bus on Saturday so they'll need a place to stay. Not sure yet if it's gonna be one or two buses, I'll let you know... Also, Bon Jovi is from my area & said he would be there to set up on Saturday as well... He's got two tractor trailers of gear plus the three tour buses, so he'll need parking as well...

Hey Jenny, I saw this link in your signature & got a little group together from the NYC area... I just wanted to let you know, I have about 40 or so coming down by bus on Saturday so they'll need a place to stay. Not sure yet if it's gonna be one or two buses, I'll let you know... Also, Bon Jovi is from my area & said he would be there to set up on Saturday as well... He's got two tractor trailers of gear plus the three tour buses, so he'll need parking as well...

You DNYers are trouble, the whole lot of ya!!

He he he he, I wonder if Sam is going to see this?

DebbyDiver - Brain Bleach Shooters
Ummmm, those don't actually exist...but I am bringing Pina Colada mix as well as a boat cooler with ice! :)

Etep, you are a very bad man. :no:
:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom