SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are the password protected pictures!!!??? :D

I think "STEVE" is in trouble!
"Steve", believe me, you can't afford the bribe money you owe me!!! I'll just let you carry my tank next time we do a beach dive. :rofl3:

There were some photos that I just would not post on the internet, sorry y'all. They are NOT x-rated, but they might be offensive to some anyway.

However, if we can persuade someone to have a RUM party, I might ("MIGHT") put them on my laptop and bring them as a slide show! :D

I want to know why Jim is so interested in me eating Kev's jumbo weiner!!

There were some photos that I just would not post on the internet, sorry y'all. They are NOT x-rated, but they might be offensive to some anyway.

However, if we can persuade someone to have a RUM party, I might ("MIGHT") put them on my laptop and bring them as a slide show! :D

Somebody mention RUM? Somebody mention Party?? Whoo Hoo! When Where? I have rum, plates, napkins, TP, a few days old shrimp I can bring...Kev, you wanna give me a ride? :wink:

If not offensive.. they may get somebody in trouble! Good thing I forgot about the mistletoe!!

In all seriousness.. thanks all for the awesome party and the photos create wonderful memories! In looking at the slide show, I think every photo has somebody smiling! That says a lot about the crowd and the atmosphere! Way cool!!!

Awwww, we don't get to see the fashionably late photos. All we have is memories:mooner:-get the brain bleach

Yeah, but if you almost choked on it... practice, practice, practice... :D

Yes, MASTER of the deep throat.... :blinking::cool2:

Debby the new camera has shown well. Wonderful pictures and yes, everyone is smilling. Lord, did I laugh!

Last edited:
Yes, MASTER of the deep thoat.... :blinking::cool2:

Debby the new camera has shown well. Wonderful pictures and yes, everyone is smilling. Lord, did I laugh!
I'm not sure I get your meaning... I don't know how to "thoat" anything... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom