SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am NOT wearing a bun or glasses to this event!! :mooner:

I will be wearing dark sunglasses, to not stick out like a sore thumb in this crowd:rofl3:

Wiz

Wysmar, you can hide your short lil' self behind me, nobody will see you.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

So, I think we should now discuss appropriate attire... or possibly the lack of it at this party. I mean, what are y'all NOT wearing to this shindig?

I am not wearing a wetsuit :blinking:no one will know who i am

WOW! This is getting to be quite a list! Jenny, hope you have a big place and/or yard. It's gonna be an invasion!!!!

Umm Nope. :D :D But I do have a decent sized yard that's fenced to keep all the riff raff out.. or is that to contain it??:D :D
My bigger concern is the parking. Maybe we should just close off the street, invite the neighbors and make it a block party!!!

Is there a Publix or Winn-Dixie nearby where everyone can kinda meet and carpool so there won't cause a parking problem at your place?

Great idea! Yes, there is a shopping center about a 1/2 mile away. There is a Publix, Dunkin Donuts, Big Daddys, Walgreens, Taco Bell....

For those that are coming and want to stop for last minute items (like anybody in this group would not arrive fully prepared to party!!! :shakehead:), if coming from I-95, and following the directions, when you get to Taft Street, the Winn Dixie then the Publix shopping centers are on your right. Winn Dixie at about 66th Ave, Publix at 68th Ave.

Don't forget, I'm a librarian. That gives me an automatic "Good Girl" pass.

Right?

RIGHT??? :confused:

:shocked2:

Debby you just left yourself wide open here:rofl3: Remember I love you:kiss2:

Your answer: NOOOOO you just put them in Alphabetical Order by Age,Dive?, Job,Name. :rofl3::rofl3: :rofl3::kiss2::kiss2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom