south Sudan cruise.. looking for 5 divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!! :)))))

Dear Philippe,
dear all,

we have other requests so we are going to "open" the cruise and confirm the availability of 6 slots (5+1) for you.

In order to have the cruise confirmed and your place guaranteed we would need a 30% deposit payment to be made at invoice receipt.
Moreover, we need the details of each participants: name, family name, address, post code/City, Country in order to issue the invoices.

Could you kindly let us know your details, each one by his/her own e-mail.
Each invoice will enclose our general conditions and will have to be sent to us duly signed by the participant on every page for acceptance of the conditions.
All the details for the payment (bank transfer) will be sent together with the invoices.

The price of the cruise is 1050 Euro per person (Taxes, visa and flights are excluded) but please remember that going South during this one-week cruise requires for you to pay an extra fee, (a total of 950 euro), that will have to be shared among all participants and paid cash on board. Please kindly have a look to our NEW WEB SITE where you can find what our quota inclusions and exclusions. Sudan Liveaboard Price List - Donquesto scuba diving boat

Just only a question for Virginie: we have a request by another woman. She is traveling alone. Are you willing to share the cabin with her or as an alternative could you kindly let us know who is going to share the double cabin with you ?

For Alain: we are keeping your place and we are waiting about your confirmation early October !

We are at your disposal for any further information you may need.

Looking forward from hearing to you soon.

Best Regards
Steve and Sara

---------- Post added September 23rd, 2015 at 01:35 PM ----------

if anyone wants to join; tell it ome firs : if we are enough we get free Nitrox :wink:))

Hi guys, is this topic still on ? I might aswell be interested in this early april 2016 two weeks trip but I am just wondering, is this time of the year the best season to go or not ? The quality of the dives where they intend to go to are up to the expectations or not ? Bit confused bout this north - south - far south etc.... don't really know what's the big deal between them.
If flying from europe is dubai the cheapest and fastest route to reach port sudan ?

yes.
departure will be on 25 th March south SUdan and one week. if yiu are interested; hurry up....

All in Euro 2000 + 115 + 185 near as I can tell and another 500 for single supplement.

Thanks for the info !

Please let me know if my € figures are correct and how the trip is when you get back.

unfortunately; the wehter conditions changed after the secon day ( wind /grey sky; water a bit colder ans some lack of light ans visibility..... ) so we went back to a " classic cruise..." but i can now quietly recommand the boat , the crew and the cruise :wink:

we will come back and probably for a 2 week deep south cruise. ( 20 hammerheads /schools of barracudas/ 2 dives with dolphins bumpheads parot fishes; sharks; BIG groupers ... ) if the wether conditions would have been better i just do non tuimagine how it would be

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom