South Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lloyd T.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking to meet up with a group of people going diving. I don't have any friends who dive, so I don't have a dive partner. I also haven't been diving in this area, so I'd like someone who is familiar with any site we might dive. I'm looking to join a group going on a charter or if you have a boat, I can help with gas or whatever. Let me know if you've got an extra seat open, and I'll be ready to go. I'm a full-time student so my schedule is flexible.

Me and my girlfriend are planning to dive in the gulf coast of FL a few times this summer. We live in Ne Orleans. What part of the region are you in? Not gonna have much diving here, maybe lower Alabama, but LA and MS are a bust.

I live in Biloxi, MS. I've figured there isn't much diving in MS, but I found a bunch of coordinates from the MS Department of Marine Resources where they listed all the shipwrecks out in the Gulf and there are a bunch of artifical reefs out there, bridge rubble, crushed concrete, sunk barges, that sort of thing. I can't find anyone who has been diving out there, but I'd like to check it out this summer.

TheQuickening1101 and Lloyd T.,

I may be interested in joining you, if you guys make it to the FL Gulf Coast later in the summer. Like Lloyd, I don't have anyone to dive with. I moved back to Alabama a bit over a year ago to live with my elderly mom and haven't been wet in 4 years, but plan on having my gear back here by late July (its in the Philippines at the moment). I live about 4 hours north of Pensacola (Greensboro, AL).

Keep me in the loop if you guys get up to anything in late July or August.

I live in Gulfport , MS and no, not much to dive on here unless you spearfish. We go to PCB bout once a month on a trip. We are going to Bonaire next week so nothing
else this month. We are gonna dive with Down Under Dive Shop in July. Its about 2 hours closer than PCB. I will post again on here bout a week before we go if you want to meet up with us. We normally have 4-8 divers.

Did you ever get hooked up with anyone here in Ms? I usually go out from Gulfport or Pascagoula.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom