South Florida Referral Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dochueb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all.

We're planning a trip to Florida in early April to do our referral Open Water Dives. I'm looking at places in Ft. Lauderdale and the Upper Keys.

Any input from those who have been to those sites on the quality of the diving & any specific recommendations on dive shops to do check out dives with would be appreciated!

Thanks,

DH

Dochueb:
Hi all.

We're planning a trip to Florida in early April to do our referral Open Water Dives. I'm looking at places in Ft. Lauderdale and the Upper Keys.

Any input from those who have been to those sites on the quality of the diving & any specific recommendations on dive shops to do check out dives with would be appreciated!

Thanks,

DH

Ill try to help you out with this one. There are lots of shops in the keys and in Lauderdale. They are exspensive in comparison to others. I know of a 5 star padi facility that will certify you in West Palm or Pompano and will save you $$$
Check out JND Scuba they have extremely qualified instructors who are friendly and
courteous. Their phone number is 321-723-8888 ask for Jim or jeff and explain you
need to do your dives and they will assist you. They have a wbsite: www.jndscuba.com and can get you set up. They will take you out to magnificent reefs and have you diving with the rest of us in a jiffy! Good Luck and have fun.
p.s. tell them coral reef research reffered you. If you were a member you'd get a additional 10% discount.

What dates are you coming down? I am an independent NAUI Instructor and also a Referral Instructor. I'm in Hollywood but since I am not affiliated with any shop I have a lot of flexibility on where we could dive out of. Depending on your schedule and location, I would be happy to do your checkout dives. You can PM me for details and costs if you would like.

Force-E in Pompano Beach or Boca Raton. They have SSI and PADI instructors. They took my daughter out for her OW dives. She was very pleased.

Good Luck!

DH - We have a lot of great regulars here who are also instructors. Renee will take care of you!
ReneeC:
What dates are you coming down? I am an independent NAUI Instructor and also a Referral Instructor. I'm in Hollywood but since I am not affiliated with any shop I have a lot of flexibility on where we could dive out of. Depending on your schedule and location, I would be happy to do your checkout dives. You can PM me for details and costs if you would like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom