South Florida Beach Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atpeach

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a relatively new diver and am looking for a group in the South Florida area to go beach diving with or even open water diving. Please let me know if anyone has a group that I can tag along with to go diving. I just bought a tank to go beach diving and was thinking of Dania Beach but would like to go with a group and not alone.

You've come to the right place! Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum, and you'll find all the beach diving you want. We have a large and very active group here, and are always happy to add new divers. (Be sure to look in the Private Trips area for info on specific dives.)

If you can't find anybody else to dive with, I'll dive with you. I dive around Hollywood/Dania often. It's nice, easy diving with lots of sea life.

Welcome to the board and the group.
Grier

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hi and welcome to ScubaBoard and to the Florida Conch Divers Club. Glad you found us. We do a lot of beach diving, and there is a very active group who dive just about every weekend. Whatever your schedule, there is probably somebody who is looking for a buddy.
Also, check out the Private Trips for planned dives. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun!

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Would love to do some beach diving as soon as our tanks get cleaned. ----m@#$@#@##$@#$$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$ Oops was I thinking, I mean typing, out loud. sorry!

I would love to do a beach dive on Saturday AM if you are up for it, I like to get out early so I'm up for 8 AM if you are and want to invite others. Let me know if you can and I will meet you there.

GrierHPharmD:
You've come to the right place! Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum, and you'll find all the beach diving you want. We have a large and very active group here, and are always happy to add new divers. (Be sure to look in the Private Trips area for info on specific dives.)

If you can't find anybody else to dive with, I'll dive with you. I dive around Hollywood/Dania often. It's nice, easy diving with lots of sea life.

Welcome to the board and the group.
Grier

If your ever up in the Palm Beach area, I'm always looking for a dive buddie

atpeach:
I would love to do a beach dive on Saturday AM if you are up for it, I like to get out early so I'm up for 8 AM if you are and want to invite others. Let me know if you can and I will meet you there.

Sounds good. Have you dived Dania before? (The best access to the Eurojacks is closed right now. Seatech ledge, at the South End of the parking lot, is a great site, but a long swim (~400 yds, according to the book, but it feels even farther.)

I was thinking about riding up to Lauderdale By The Sea for an early Saturday morning outing, since I missed the Keys trip. The two Dania sites are also very good, though, and some of the other Hollywood sites aren't bad either. (I haven't been to Hibiscus at LBTS in a while, and miss that area. Such great diving!)

I was thinking of something along the lines of being in the water by 0730 or 0800, dive for 1.5 hours or so and back with the family about the time they're stumbling out of bed.

How does that sound? Anybody else interested?

I could go up to Hibiscus at LBTS, could meet you around 8 AM. How do I get there?

Will do baited storm, maybe I can plan to come up sometime and we can dive together or if you are coming south, let me know and we can meet up and dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom