South Africa - Sardine Run and More...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree with the others, you sux but this shot is awfully nice (like two worlds colliding). Thanks again for sharing:

02SardineRun03820.jpg

Last edited:
for those interested in doing the Sardine Run, here's some great video by the Earth Touch folks from this year's run.

Sardine predators fattening up

Watching that just sinched it. I was sold with Hammer's original post and pictures but this video you posted the link to has me switching money around into a new vacation account specific to a Sardine Run. I could just imagine being there to see it.

Watching that just sinched it. I was sold with Hammer's original post and pictures but this video you posted the link to has me switching money around into a new vacation account specific to a Sardine Run. I could just imagine being there to see it.

That's the spirit! I'll see you there...

Time for a bit more underwater stuff: -

02SardineRun03823.jpg

02SardineRun0383.jpg

02SardineRun0385.jpg

and a bit of perspective

02SardineRun03821.jpg

Next up, some more safari shots, teaser first...

04Safari00138.jpg

Wow. Did you go with the Wetpixel group?

Sorry fairyb, just saw this one.

The answer's no, and I didn't even know that there was a Wetpixel run this year. Their shots from 2006 played a large part in me going though, so I'll be sending them the bill...:14:

you lucky bastard!.......

that "perspective" pic is just incredible.....and that humpback....Larry, I hate you.

Oh come here and give me a hug, you grumpy ol' bashterd...:D

.Larry, I hate you.

He doesn't seem to have many friends left does he? Some people just never get it. All of this could have been alleviated had he had the courtesy to invite us. Sad :wink1:

Waiting on more safari :popcorn:

Oh, go on then...

04Safari00117-1.jpg

04Safari00124-1.jpg

04Safari00141-1.jpg

04Safari00150.jpg

Coming to getcha!

04Safari00157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom