Source for digital gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My LDS owner is looking for a digital pressure gauge for his mixing whip, but everything we seem to come across up here from industrial supply places is around $500 CDN. So if anyone can give us some ideas about finding them a little more affordably, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

omar:
Digital Pressure Gage ±0.25% Full Scale Accuracy, NEMA 4X Housing $199 USD (what is that in Canuck - $2,500?)

http://www.dwyer-inst.com/htdocs/pressure/SeriesDPG-100Price.cfm

If I read that site correctly, isn't *that* guage only good up to 14.7 psi? wouldn't the dpg-111 which is good up to 5000psi be a bit more appropriate? Maybe I read the chart wrong. They are all the same price though.

Comrade Stroke

jeez. I did not identify a gauge. If you are referring to the selection box it is the default for the page...

They are all the same price. When you order it make sure you select the right pressure range and use the button on the right.

Sorry, I thought that was the the one specifically linked to. I was also honestly unsure if that was what chart was telling me. Sometimes things are spelled out like my own version of "logic" interprets.

omar:
$199 USD (what is that in Canuck - $2,500?)

lol, thats pretty close. Thanks for the tip, we'll look into this one. Anyone else?

If you're looking for a digital computer/SPG, pretty much everything is Nitrox rated up to 40%.

Well I personally prefer analog SPG's, but I am a fan of Oceanic overall, and they have a nice air integrated computer, I think it's called the ProPlus 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom