Sound off!! Whats your favorite Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Apeks ATX-200 and am going today to pick up my egress octo!

doole:
How come?

I think that the poseidon jetstreams are really good high performance regs that breathe easy at any depth, but I also like sherwood's dry air bleed system. The Sherwood regs are also easier to rebuild and the parts kits are less expensive. The old ultima's look to me like the best of both worlds. Any imput would be appretiated.

CarbineBoy:

I have an Apex ATX50 it breaths easy enough that you just don't think about it at 120ft. I signed my son up for OW class so I bought a reg for him. I bought a used Oceanic Delta. I'm diving with the oceanic now to try it out and wow. It works well. Breaths as easy as my Apex at 110 feet (the deepest I've taken the Deleta) and
At depths about about 65 feet and less I can adjust the delta's inhalation effort knob to make it slightly "positive" or "forced". I find this anoying and crank it back sightly from full open.

I've used A. L. Titans as rentals. At depth you have to suck a little to get the air out
but at 45 feet you can't tell the difference

Love my Scubapro MK25 and Scubapro D350 and D400!

Just noticed that there didn't seem to be many votes or mentions of Dive Rite regs.
Is there an issue with them or are they just not being represented here.
I am going to buy some new regs very soon and they were on my list of contenders, accompanied by Zeagle (zx flathead or zx 50d), and Apeks (DS4 or black pearl).
I have tried the Zeagle zx50 and the Dive Rite RG2500 and was told that the apeks would perform similarily.
I want to ditch my Gs2000 and I'm having a tough time deciding which way to go.
Although the black pearl sure looks sweet.
Just curious if there was I problem I should know about whith the Dive Rites.

GoJu...I don't know about the Dive Rite's, but the Zeagle Flathead VI/ZX scored nearly even test scores with the Scubapro gear I have used, and the Zeagle is a great breathing reg with a good warranty. I tried the Zeagle once before buying Scubapro, and I was so impressed I almost bought the Zeagle. That decision-making process for me was a very close one between the two.

Hands down......Atomic. All Atomic. I presently own a B2 and my wife as the M1, but I would have any of them over any reg offered. I just love it...

Scubapro MK25/S600

Atomic B2 of course

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom