Solved: Sorting forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
IIRC you were able to sort a forum in the old format. This could be by most recent post, or by the start date of a thread. Has this gone away, or am I not finding it? And, if it has gone away, is it possible to bring it back. With so many threads being resurected it is becoming difficult to find the most timely information without wading through.
It's truely not a big deal if it can't be done, but it would be a nicety.

Thanks,
Erik

I don't remember being able to sort threads by thread date specifically but there are sort options in Filter. Sorting by First message is effectively the thread date:

1646181257336.png

Will this do what you want?

I don't remember being able to sort threads by thread date specifically but there are sort options in Filter. Sorting by First message is effectively the thread date:

Will this do what you want?
Yes! Thank you for pointing that out. I quickly looked at the filter, obviously too quickly, and didn't see this. I seem to remember you could just click at the top of the column to choose how you wanted, but this will work great.
Thanks Akimbo.

Glad it helped. I would be more obvious if First Message read Thread Date. It could probably be changed if it would be more helpful.
I don’t know that it is necessary to change it. It would appear that I am the only one who either wants to do it, or couldn’t figure out how, lol. Thanks, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom