Sony ZV-1 underwater housing (universal or specific)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joris Vd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for an underwater housing for a Sony ZV-1.
My girlfriend bought this camera a year ago because she wanted to make better photos for her instagram...

I'm aware of the limitations of the camera with it's tiny sensor, integrated lens etc etc. but I've been wanting to try getting a housing for it anyway just for fun.

The only case I can find for it is the Ikelite-housing which does not seem available here in Europe.

Does anyone know a universal housing that could fit this camera or maybe a place I could order the ikelite in Europe?

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for an underwater housing for a Sony ZV-1.
My girlfriend bought this camera a year ago because she wanted to make better photos for her instagram...

I'm aware of the limitations of the camera with it's tiny sensor, integrated lens etc etc. but I've been wanting to try getting a housing for it anyway just for fun.

The only case I can find for it is the Ikelite-housing which does not seem available here in Europe.

Does anyone know a universal housing that could fit this camera or maybe a place I could order the ikelite in Europe?
I did a quick search, and like you said, it appears that the Ikelite comes up as the best option. Try reaching out to the folks at Mosaik Photo Video. It is a family run business who place a very high value on customer service.

Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony ZV-1

I don't know if they can help or not, but given their customer service, they might ship one to you.

@Joris Vd did you have any luck wit Mosaik? Let us know how this turns out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom