sony a300 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nevatrip

New
Reaction score
Hej, i am interested in starting U/V photography. I already posses a sony a300 dslr camera, but after a long search on google i still cannot find a housing (only ones that are set out of production this date, the camera model is a few years old).. so my question is, do i have to go out and buy a new SLR camera and then make sure i check out the housing first so im sure i can find something for it, or have i just not looked close enough and there actually does exist housing for the a300 model..??

Thank you all, greatly appreciated :)

Hello nevatrip,

I have an BS Kinetics Gibson Housing for the Sony Alpha 300/350 and a 10 Bar Housing for METZ AF-1 Digital Flash.
I think this housing is still available from BS Kinetics. BS KINETICS ® - Ihr Spezialist für Unterwasservideo und -photografie

2011-03-02_16h-27m-24s.jpg
2011-03-02_16h-31m-14s.jpg

I've recently switched to a Sony NEX-5 in a Nauticam NA-NEX-5 Housing.
I would like to sell the housing with ports, flash and housing for flash, but so far no buyer found.

Greetings from Switzerland,

Tino

PS: Sorry for my bad english...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom