Sons in Austin will take dive lessons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillT5

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had good news this monday! My two sons that live in Austin just signed up for diving lessons there. So this year I will have two new dive buddies to hang out with in Austin. :wink:

BillT5:
I had good news this monday! My two sons that live in Austin just signed up for diving lessons there. So this year I will have two new dive buddies to hang out with in Austin. :wink:
Thats great, who are they doing classes thru?

Slipstream, they signed up at the outfit that has two shops, one of them over by lake travis. It's a PADI shop, and I did SSI, but I figure either way they will get out of the course what they put in it.

:yelclap: :yelclap: from the discription of the LDS it is Dive World. Your son's should ask to have Doug Fualkner as their instructor, I've had several classes with him and had him teach a private class for my dad.
Congrats on the new dive buddies :yelclap:

I do believe my ears are burning... Hey there pops; its only a couple more weeks till we start OWT. I'm looking forward to it, just got back from Lake Travis doing a little snorkeling. (Those fish sure to like to follow me around)

See you all later.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom