Some photos from Wakatobi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lol: So, I guess you ran into the Single Divers group while you were there?

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing!

I've seen so many great images from Wakatobi that it's moving rapidly up my list of places to dive before I'm too old and decrepit to dive any more. Those are super!

:lol: So, I guess you ran into the Single Divers group while you were there?
Yup! My roomie was one of them and she was great :)

Got to talk to WreckWench a little, but not nearly long enough...

I won a medal in my camera club's Nature competition Tuesday night for the bubble coral shrimp. The dascullus and nudi won Awards, as the the Sunset in the Pictorial category. The diver & crinoid and kids in the doorway got Honorable Mention. The rice paddies didn't score.

Great Pictures! Thanks for posting them! Is that a digital camera? I just missed a trip ( planned for a year) to Tawali, New Guinea because I fell down stairs, cracked my head and broke my foot on Oct. 19, just 3 days before leaving. Now I am really wanting to plan another trip somewhere where there are a lot of nudibranchs. Your profile shows you have been to a lot of places. I have an opportunity to go to Anilao, Club Ocellaris, in March, but it looks awfully rustic. I do like some creature comforts, or even a little luxury along with my diving. I was looking at the banner ad for Wakatobi on Scubaboard. Is it hard to get there? Expensive? Any recommendations? Thanks, Christy

Thanks Christy. sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you had trip insurance. Your best bet is to subscribe to the Indonesia message board here in the travel section. A friend of mine was the group leader for 9 of us on the trip so she arranged everything through Ultimate Dive Travel, the agent in I think, Chicago. Ken is great and did a wonderful job for us with flights, hotels, etc.

Ellen,

Absolutely beautiful pictures. You are getting better all the time. Thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom