Solution needed - magnification lense for Suunto EON Core

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GQMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ah, isn’t getting older just so much jolly fun?

As time goes on, it’s getting harder to read my tank pressure on my Suunto EON CORE. Suunto’s customer service was absolutely no help at all. (As per usual)

Any suggestions or products you have familiarization with?

Ah, isn’t getting older just so much jolly fun?

As time goes on, it’s getting harder to read my tank pressure on my Suunto EON CORE. Suunto’s customer service was absolutely no help at all. (As per usual)

Any suggestions or products you have familiarization with?

Has happy diver state and can tell you also it s the best solution you with prescription lens.

- or -

… Welcome to the club!

I just got the Sherwood mask and have one day of diving with it. So far the results are excellent.

Was able to see the smallest detail on my Perdix in OC Tec mode with lots of small font on the screen.

Hi, I had a Suunto D4 for a while but , really the screen was too small for me to read. I ended up getting lenses in my mask. (brilliant, can see everything now), and bought a Shearwater Petrel computer. It is absolutely fabulous. A clear big display and lots of features. A bit expensive, but hey life is expensive.

P6090106.JPG

Back
Top Bottom