Solomons Slide Show done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is beyond a doubt one of the most professional and entertaining presentations I have ever enjoyed -- The Solomon Islands ought to buy this from you for promotional purposes. I LOVE the juxtaposition of video and stills -- I've seen this done before, and it always seems to work well to give the best idea of what people who were there actually SAW.

Anyway, thank you very much for the enormous amount of work represented here. I really, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Spectacular! It gives the feeling of being there. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your love and passion.

Once again we thank you. My wife shoots most of the video. Would be great if someone would pay you for this but for now it is great fun but a monetary black hole:D

Your video made my morning!!! Loved every minute. I really like the way you integrate still photos in the video. Very Nice!!!!

Regards,

Bill

Absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.

That is an excellent show, I think your choice of music was prime.

Wow! Nice presentation & there are so many photos i like there! Especially memorable ones: Cleaner Shrimp w clownfish, the photos in the mangrove area & the fish-eye one where the local boats meet the lob. :clapping:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom