Ruby E Photogrammetry Model (including engine room)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW,,,that came out really nice and clear. It will be a great source of information for divers who want to make a dive plan to get the very most out of their bottom time. Excellent model !!

Thanks! That is part of the reason I'm building models of some of the more well-known wrecks.

- brett

Hey Thanks for that. The props for training ones are not one in the same, like bow or stern side thrusters? I think I see that are in line forward thrust. Maybe similar just in size and ducted. Anyway it was in the late 90's or something that friends and I dove the wreaks.

I did one pilot a 1940's era 10 Cylinder Diesel Electric Locomotive that was manufactured just shortly before Pearl Harbor Day. Nothing too special as it is part of the museum at the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris California maybe 10 years ago. Straight section of track with the Engineer learning over your shoulder after a briefing of using throttle and the serial parallel switch and brake. The idea was to stop without using brakes and see how good you could get the position stopped to a determined location along the short section of tracks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom