For Sale *sold* Socal - Ikelite 5d3 Housing And Accessories - Best Offer - Pickup Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taxgeek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all, haven't been on here in a loooong while. Mostly gotten out of diving, but definitely gotten out of UW photography with the SLR rig. So the whole kit (minus camera) is available. Best offer. I know these will be low offers and that's fine, as I'm not sure everything works (and I know some doesn't). Sorry for the approximate descriptions. If anyone is interested I can check on things.

* I won't ship. You have to come pick it up in West LA.
* Camera not included, just the housing stuff.
* Please make an offer for everything. I don't want to deal with parceling stuff out.
* Best offer received by March 15th gets it.

Included:

• Ikelite 5d3 housing. FLOODED (forgot main O-ring). You could pay Ikelite ~300-500 to install a new circuit board and check the metal parts for corrosion, then it would be fine.
  • *Several ports including 8" dome and 6" dome and long macro and regular macro (I forget the numbers). They are the ones for Canon 5d3 with 100mm lense by itself and for 100mm lense with 1.4x.
  • 2x Ikelite DS125 strobes (not flooded but haven't used in ~3 years). Chargers. There's a chance I have 3 of these.
  • Ultralight arms (for wide angle - long).
  • *Ikelite Sync cords (I think I have 3)
  • *Pelican case
  • *Large wheeled cooler that fits the whole rig.
  • *Misc other doodads I can't think of right now. Extra O-rings, O-ring grease, that sort of stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom