Closed: SOLD 3x G250'in need of TLC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have 3 G250s for sale, all are complete but have no idea as to functioning, I'd assume not. They are all the duro poppet as far as I can tell. Cases are not cracked. One of them I took apart, cleaned and mock assembled sans O rings. More suited to a DIYer, assume total re build is required. I'd like $100 for all three, shipping would be $25 by EMS I'll pay the diffference. PayPal preferred. Cheers.
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG
IMG_2353.JPG

Last edited:
Actually, two have red purge and one has blue, plates are as per photos but I'm going to keep a blue button and swap it for a red. Sorry about that. Cheers.

$100.00 total? Then spoken for!

I apologize Bob, guess my post was unclear, $100 for the three plus $25 shipping, so $125 total. Shipping will be more but I'll pay shipping cost over $25. Will be shipped by EMS so 4-5 days to the US as a rule. Cheers.

as I said, at that price ($125 for all three), I'll take them. PM me your PayPal address. US dollars?

let me know it you have any spare parts for the g250s from your DIY efforts too, please.

Back
Top Bottom