Sogod, Southern Leyte - picturelogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very nice pics chip. btw, i remember the cab driver whom i hired in bohol saying ubay has several dive sites that foreign guys have been visiting quite frequently. anyone have any info on this?

@koya: yes bohol to argao - remember the germans who went to cebu when we were there? they took this route as well.

very nice pics chip. btw, i remember the cab driver whom i hired in bohol saying ubay has several dive sites that foreign guys have been visiting quite frequently. anyone have any info on this?

@koya: yes bohol to argao - remember the germans who went to cebu when we were there? they took this route as well.
ah yes our german DM! he gave them rescue diver trainees more attention than us I believe.

Sucks....we got a so-so third dive instead of another ligthhouse dive as promised.

they do what the polish DM sez, they picked the dive site to fit the kind of training dive they'll do and proximity of each site, fun dive and training dive site.

ps - Adrian's Cove in Sogod blew all them cabilao wall dives memories away....

they do what the polish DM sez, they picked the dive site to fit the kind of training dive they'll do and proximity of each site, fun dive and training dive site.

ooooohhh

really? too bad didnt get to try that. they didnt even mention that site when we were there. macro-rich site?

wont be booking with polaris if they cant guarantee me a local DM.

One of our options was to dive in Ubay because that is where a couple of seahorse MPAs are located but I am not familiar with any dive ops that run out of northern Bohol. Just the conservation groups (Project Seahorse). Would love to know if anyone has heard about the diving around the area. A lot of the areas we passed were full of fishing boats (to the point of being overfished) so I dunno how good the diving is.

Adrien's Cove was amazing and awesome. Loved the contour. I enjoyed the diving by the mouth of the bay more, although the house reef was solid.

sorry, pahabol.

Some pics of where room 6 and 7 is.

Waiting for the rain to stop or at least slow down to a drizzle. This is what boredom or hunger can do to you.

playing venus rising from a cup of coffee :coffee:
Sogod16.JPG

playing steeping coffee bean :coffee:
Sogod17.JPG

Later we make it to the resort. Even on a cloudy day Sogod is beautiful...
Sogod15.JPG

PS. Chip, great map and descriptions! I will cut, paste and file in my notebook of things to do if I plan on getting lost. :D Can't wait to get lost!

Back
Top Bottom